I Have A Confession Involving Food.

I have a confession. I love to eat, so I love to cook. That’s not the confession. I confess that when I cook, in my head I’m hosting a cooking show. I always perform the voice-over narration in my head, explaining my ingredients and techniques.

I’ve been cooking for one lately, so I’ve developed a running theme this season of Simple, Healthy Meals for One. See, I hate leftovers. Plus I’m trying to spend less money, and avoid carbs, so fresh ingredients and no processed foods if I can avoid it.

Another confession. I post food pics on my Instagram. Yup, I’m that guy. I like to artfully arrange the food on a crisp, white plate. A little garnish, and “click.” Ready for prime time. Good episode.

I may not be the best looking or most popular host, but my food definitely has star power. Hope you can tune in sometime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roads and Rage

My Take On The Double-Take

I'm Creating Again