Come At Me, Theist Right Wing Douche
Real love matters. God’s love is imaginary nonsense. Keep it the fuck away from me, or else…
Why am I so torqued up about this? Seems like lately every moral, and every political, conversation leads to some talk of “the Homosexuals.” Or if you are Orthodox-Headwear-Model Ben Shapiro, it’s pronounced “How-Mow-Seshuals.” Give it the Sinful, evil gravitas it deserves.
Of course he has a wife. Dumb fucking cunts who love sawed-off douchebags are great. Fags?? Not so much.
As an Atheist Faggot I’ve had enough. Find another patsy. Ain’t nothin’ wrong with me, as my niggahs might say. Time to fight back against the talking points. Not with a gun. Not with a pussy hat. But with a “Fuck you, asshole. You are no better than me!” We have social media. We can do that.
Why am I an Atheist? Cuz there ain’t no fucking god, that’s why. Why am I a faggot? Cuz when I see your son in his skinny saggies I think, “Hells yeah.” If he’s under age, it’s strictly hands-off tho. Whaddaya think I am, a Catholic priest?? I like dudes. Hopefully your wife does too. Right?
I am sick to death of oppressed groups grovelling to the power elite trying to prove they are valid and good. Maybe I’m no good. Maybe I’m a no-good Atheist Cocksucking Faggot and who the fuck is Shapiiro or anyone else to claim he’s better than me- or for that matter, you? I see why Zoe Thur wanted to flatten him. Who wouldn’t?
The fact that it bothers me this much means that for the foreseeable future Ben can pay his mortgage. The wages of sin and all. Kinda weird how he has no soul (cuz there’s no such thing) and yet he’s selling his soul. For a few sheckles.
Say what you want about me, Ben. William Lane Craig. Jess Lee Peterson. Whoever else has a problem with the Faggots and the Atheists. You are free to openly hate me. Just don’t cross the street in front of my idling Cadillac and expect me to be able to hold the brakes.

Comments
Post a Comment